17 January 2020 – Wireless Technology in Our Midst: How Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, Cell Phone Antennas and 5G Present Risks to our Health, Privacy, Security and the Planet Sunday, January 12, 2020, The Willard School, 185 Powder Mill Road, Concord, Massachusetts. Presented by Concord Safe Technology, in Collaboration with The EMR Network.
- Welcome: Virginia Hines, P.A., M.A., LMHC: Standing on firm ground in Concord.
- Keynote Speaker: Karl Maret, M.D., M. Eng.
- Health Perturbations of WiFi Radiation in schools and homes. Paul Heroux, PhD.
- Facing Our Reality, Humanity at a Crossroads: Camilla Reese, MBA
- Risks of wireless technology proliferation: Tim Schoechle, PhD.
- Massachusetts, National and Global Policy Actions. Cecelia Doucette, MTPW.
- Devra Davis, PhD, MPH. “Update on the science on wireless radiation and health”
- Questions from the audience